Energy & Atmosphere*
- Designing ventilation and air handling systems that recover energy from stale air before it is exhausted from the building.
- Installing high efficiency boilers and chillers, Energy Starô appliances and compact fluorescent lighting
- Constructing the building with double-glazed, gas-filled, air tight windows and thermally insulated walls
- Installing integrated energy management systems to optimize loads and step down equipment or lighting when it is not in use and by hiring a third party commissioning authority to ensure that the equipment operates according to the design
- Installing meters for electricity and other loads to make sure that residents only pay for what they use
* Denotes availability based on suite and community design. Please contact a Sales Representative for details.